Monday, January 4, 2010

New Dacade, New Blog Schedule

With the new decade comes new beginnings. And I think my blog got one as well. I sort of neglected the little darling last year, even after I told myself I would actually use this one.

I am giving myself a new set of rules for my blog this year:
  1. I will blog atleast once per week.
  2. I will post atleast 2 "Quote Blogs" per month. I'm sad that I stopped those, they were fun to write.

So it's only two rules, but they're good ones in my opinion.

I also realize that I left a cliff hanger with my cactus story. Did Carlisle flourish? Did he die? Is he finally home?

The answers to these questions are: Yes, No, Yes.

Carlisle spent the summer and much of the fall in the living room with his brethren. He even got to go outside every once in a while!

He grew several new branches and has a small tuft of green "hair" on his top. Last month, Carlisle was returned to my desk, under a new lamp due to a furniture shift. He is doing wonderfully, but wishes I would clean my damn room. He also loves the purple beads I wrapped around his pot (:.

-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. glad you're blogging :) can't wait to read more~

    glad carlisle is doing alright.

    ReplyDelete