And my top ten most visited sites are.... *drumroll*
- YouTube: I love me some woms, brothers, and funny videos.
- Left-Handed Toons: These are hilarious! Also perfect for nights when you aren't sleeping and need a laugh.
- Twitter: tweettweettweettweettweettweettweettweettweettweettweettweettweet
- Facebook: It's like I've got this really nosy gossiping friend who won't stop telling me things about other people's lives. (Haha, I love BenLoka)
- Google: I look up a lot of things. Mostly websites I can't remember the URLs for.
- AOLMail: I believe this is pretty self-explanatory.
- Blogger: I love me some blogs.
- MySpace: I prefer MySpace, but I go on there to listen to music and check comments and such.
- Fail Blog: This is just hilarious. Favorite fail.
- Buttersafe: Online comics. Again. Just funny.
Runners up:
- DeviantART: There's some pretty talented people on here. Like crazy talented.
- Mugglenet: HarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotter <3
-Rachel

MUGGLENET!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was obsessed with that site a few years ago!
<3